* 24 hour personalized care supervised by our on-staff Registered Nurse (RN).
* Home doctor.
* Licensed practical nurse on-staff
* Staff RN does assessments and nurse delegations.
* Medication management by RN, MDs and pharmacy.
* Caregivers are fully licensed and certified, meeting all state requirements.
* Caregivers participate in continuing education on topics such as dementia, techniques in long-term caregiving, and providing mental and social stimulus.
* High quality hot meals, made with fresh ingredients are prepared by our staff cooks.
* Nutritional planning, specializing in medical needs diets and/or preferences.
* Minivan equipped with lift and wheelchair access available to family members and advocates.
* Moving truck.
* Family support; recognizing that the issues around aging loved ones are complex.
* Our famous “get together” for the residents, family and friends on Holidays.